Friday, August 18, 2006

I need a new list

I've gotten to the point where I need a list to work through of all the projects that I need to get done. Some of them are getting out of hand, and every week seems to bring something new.

And it doesn't help when, for no reason I can really name, I pull out a novel and decide to start editing it. Granted, it's going very quickly -- but it was not something I needed to get done right now!

I am almost done with another of the small nonfiction projects, though. I would be done, in fact, if I hadn't gotten to the end and realized that I had messed up the font formatting. This meant going back through the entire work to make certain the pages lined up properly again.

And look at this. The damn Internet is down again tonight. Just in the last couple minutes again, too. This is starting to be a nightly problem, and I wish they would either get it fixed, or send out a warning that it's going to keep happening.

Good news today -- Russ is going to teach math at a community college for the next four months. That's three hours, three days a week. The pay is not great, but it will be enough to keep the house payment up (though balanced against what it will cost in gas -- since the town is about 60 miles north of here -- it isn't quite that good. But still....)

Ah, there -- we're back again. I'm going to put this up, even though I seem to have lost track of what I was going to say. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jean said...

Congratulations, Russ.