Sunday, May 14, 2006

Wasted Weekend

I was just working away on something when my computer informed me that I had stuffed it a bit too full, and if wanted to get anything at all done, I had better work on that problem.

So I spent most of the weekend copying files, praying that the backup worked this time (seems to be fine), and deleting programs and such. I have a relatively small hard drive by modern standards -- just 30gig. It would be fine if I didn't do digital photography and 3d renderings.

I did, finally, get the story finished. That's something at least. I need to write a couple more at least, but I am running into a lot of work and less time again. Well, five is better than none at all, and that's what it looked like I was going to have if I didn't push the first few days when I had some free time.

Beyond that, everything here is fine. I have a horrible headcold and headache to go with it, but I'm fighting it off and pretending that I can get work done. I want to go write, and I think I had better take advantage of that for a few hours. I did some county web work tonight and a bit of DTF work, and some general clean up on the computer again. It's time to get back to work! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have kitten envy!