Sunday, May 07, 2006

A moment of calm

These are fleeting moments, when the kittens are asleep and cute. (As opposed to awake and cute, of course.) It's funny to watch them in their little playpen, because they'll run around and chase each other for about three or four mintues, and then nap again.

I will have had them for three weeks tomorrow.

Hell. I think it might be time to feed them again. Well, they're asleep at the moment. I'll wait a little while.

I've gotten very little done today. I can't even say where the time went, but it did. I read most of an older book of mine (2003) and I think it has a lot of promise. It's going into the rewrite pile.

I have the start of my next story up, but I haven't been able to work on it today. Lack of concentration. I've been fighting headaches, and they haven't gotten better, but at least I relaxed some.

I feel like I'm not really getting anything done, though. I hate that feeling. Like I'm just floating along, but it's been that kind of day. Posted by Picasa

No comments: