Monday, May 01, 2006

Is it time yet?

I find that I live within a balance of two times -- time to feed the kittens and almost time to feed the kittens. There doesn't seem to be any other time in my life these days. It's as though I hit a time flux the moment I walk out of the bathroom after feeding them, and it's suddenly time to go back in again.

I'm at the almost stage again tonight, but at least I got a great deal of work done between 10:30 and now. Vision is up. FM is updated for the current challenge and the weblog page is updated.

It's May. I want to join in the Story-A-Day challenge this year. I'd love to actually do a story a day, but I really don't think I can handle that much, even if I kept them short. Still -- I misss doing short stories. I haven't really been writing many for a while.

Actually, I haven't been writing much new stuff this year at all, now that I really think about it. Return is the only new thing I can think of that I've finished.

I didn't think I would get everything done on time this month, so I'm really happy about it. And now I can go feed the little guys, take a bath, and maybe get to bed before the next feeding. Russ will likely do that one when he gets up. They go a bit longer between the 2 am and the next feeding, but it doesn't appear to have hurt them any.

Ugh. I'm tired. But my work for the day is nearly done.

And it's time to go feed the kittens. Posted by Picasa

No comments: