Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Caught up on something, at least!

I have just uploaded all the pdf versions of Vision that hadn't been done, including the one for this issue. I have just uploaded all the pdf versions of Vision that hadn't been done, including the one for this issue. Normally I would wait a few weeks to do it, but since I was working on the others, I just did it. With luck, nothing major will come up and I'll have to change it.So, all 33 issues are done and posted in the back issues area for Vision.Speaking of Vision, I'm considering opening it up to sponsors for each issue, like they can buy one page of advertising. Book or writing related material only, and I can say no to anyone. Names on the Index page and links to the ad on the TOC part of each page.

I don't know. I'm still considering it. We've been getting about 10k hits a month for a while, and it might be something profitable for a sponsor. I don't know yet. I would rather not do this, but I'm falling behind on payments (and today we had to give virtually every cent we had to the local power company). I'm still hoping for a check in the mail soon.

Beyond all that, the kittens are doing well... and oh, look. It's time to go feed them again! Posted by Picasa

No comments: