Thursday, May 11, 2006

And I'm supposed to work like this?

That's little Zaphod on my shoulder, telling me secrets. I took the picture with the old FD91 -- the camera that uses a drive disks. It has one really nice feature that I wish Sony would put back on their newer cameras -- the LCD screen flips up so that you can point it at yourself and see what you're getting.

I'm really amazed at how heavy that camera is, though!

If you look closely, you'll also notice that I suddenly have an incredible amount of grey hair. It's been that kind of year. I'm not upset by it. I know some good hair dyes when I get the money again. (grin)

Today's work has been mostly for DTF again. I haven't finished the short story-- that would be number 5. I need to get moving on it again. I have done some work on Vita's Vengeance mostly because I would like to get it done this month.

Gah. I think the spacebar might be going out on this keyboard. It keeps running words together tonight. That's not as big a problem as it could be. We do have another of the Microsoft Natural Keyboards, for which I am very grateful. I can't type well on a regular keyboard anymore.

Beyond that, not much to say. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Valerie Comer said...

He's keeping your ear warm at least! And perhaps he's the cause of some of that gray...

Jean said...

How adorable. Gray hair? I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't said anything. Maybe it's because mine is expanding.

Margaret M. Fisk said...

LOL! I guess you're handling them out of the box...sorta. I loved when Meep and then Randy would sit on me while I worked. Reminds me of when the boys were really little and I put them in tummy sacks to work. That, however, was a LONG time ago, and in a few years, Sean will be able to wear ME in a tummy sack practically :p.