Thursday, May 25, 2006

A picture for Jean

This is Edmond, who has lovely eyes. I think they're going to be green when they finish changing, though they could still go all the way to gold.

I spent all of tonight sorting through zoo pictures. Not the pictures from the trip a couple days ago -- these were pictures from the trip before that. I've gotten behind. I intend to do the next group tomorrow.

Unless some check miraculously shows up between now and Saturday morning, we won't be going to the convention. Since I don't think we're even expecting a check, that seems unlikely. I'm really sorry not to go, especially since I'm listed as a guest, and you don't get that kind of opportunity very often. But it's just not going to happen this year. Maybe by next year things will have improved.

In the meantime, I'm making myself relax and do things like the pictures. I think it's working. It's 4:30 am, though, and I really need to stop now and get some sleep! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jean said...

There he is! My, what strong claws he has! What a handsome face. (They're both adorable. Thank you.)

Anonymous said...

He looks like my kitten. She has the same eyes colour and black hair. Her name is Mishu and is two months old, and she's going to be big.

Mishu loves chewing my books... And walking on my computer when I'm trying to write.

By the way, I loved "Muse".

Zette said...

They are cute little guys and I'm glad to have them, even if they are tearing through the house right now and worrying the older cats.

And thak you, Hasdiel! I'm glad you liked Muse!