Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Work?



I have been working like mad for the last few days, getting Vision done, getting FM updated. I got quite a bit of work done today and I'm quite happy about it all. I still have a few more things to do, but I'm mostly done on that front for the day.

But here's the problem. All day long I've been working away at things with the 'as soon as I'm caught up I'm going to work on this... and this... and write on this... and edit this....'

And you all know what happens. I get down to 2:30am and I can't think of a single thing I should be working on. Oh, I know they're out there. Unfinished novels left and write, the opening to a short story I started early today before I began the other work, even some nonfiction material. But here I sit, without a single WIP actually open and thinking about all the other things that I should get gone instead. And another part of me just wants to open up the zoo pictures and work with those.

I must write! I'll go mad if I don't get at least another 400 or so words done! This can't be me, looking at anything but writing. Oh my God, I should have seen it!

I'm a pod person!

I wonder when it happened.

No comments: