Tuesday, June 24, 2003



Well, I've been a good person. I worked on Vision all afternoon. I've got virtually everything but putting the beast together done. That's work enough, of course, but it looks good. There are still a couple articles I'm waiting on, but for the most part it's looking good.

And that means... I can go do the dishes, I guess.

(grin)

I have written almost 500 words on one piece already. I should probably do more before another storm rolls in. Looks like we might have some 'weather' tonight again. So far we've really been lucky, and I think I read that almost everything is going to be south of us -- but it is hot, humid and clouding up out there.

Storms are just starting to fire up now, but from what I see they are heading north and west of us tonight. I hope Russ and his friend don't have any trouble driving back from North Dakota tonight. Lots of storms and flooding along the way they'll be driving. They likely won't be back until around midnight.

Time to get to work, I think...

No comments: