Monday, June 16, 2003



I've discovered something intereting in the last two day.

I want to edit Dacey's Dream and not do much else.

This is good. I had put this work off for far too long, partly because I was getting too far ahead of the poor publisher, and realized that I didn't need to race through all eight books. I don't have the copy editor changes on book three yet, but I hope to have this one turned in before then. This is book four. Book five, as I've mentioned before, is going to take more work than just an edit, so I need to get this one out of the way first and go at it without worrying that I'm falling behind.

I've also done some editing for Vision today. That's going very well, too.

New writing might be a bit off today, but I'll get my 1000 done. In the mean time... actually, I think I need to find something to eat. How odd. It's early, but my stomach is grumbling.

No comments: