Thursday, May 01, 2003



Another rainbow for Ruth. (grin)

Well, Vision is up! That's always a good thing! It looks like another nice issue. I'm really happy with how well things have gone with Vision, even though I do grumble my way through the last few weeks, trying to get it all put together.

I have started my first short story for the 'story a day' dare at Forward Motion. I have not done my editing yet. And, alas, I have an agenda to put together tonight. That's next up on my list of things.

My plans for this month are basically in a daily routine:

Write new short story for dare
Edit novel for dare
Write more of Ruins

That looks so nice and simple. Things have not been that simple for quite a while, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Of course, I blow it right off by having to go and do the agenda. At least I've got 543 words on the new story already!

No comments: