Saturday, May 17, 2003



Working on the PDF and PDA versions of Vision today. Or trying to despite being miserable. It is creating the PDF version now, and after that I'll delete all the graphics from it and have it do the PDA version. Unfortunately, I won't be able to check the PDA version afterwards since my Visor isn't working.

But it should be all right. And it should be done.

And then I have the city agenda to do, but it shouldn't be too bad. (Well, I cursed myself with that one, I'm sure!)

I've already been working at this for four hours. It's amazing how much time it can take to do something like this... and this is a 'short issue' (only 184 pages or so), and all of it already edited and such.

Ah, there. PDF is created. Now I have to go in and do all the bookmarks for it.

I will get to some writing tonight. And actually, for the first time all day, my headache is starting to ease. I think the medications must finally be kicking in. I hope I can take advantage of feeling better soon!

No comments: