Monday, May 26, 2003



Hello!

I am back from the convention. I had a WONDERFUL time, despite the fact that the medication kept trying to put me to sleep, and on Saturday I had trouble reading book covers. Did not stop me from buying a lot of books from Meisha Merlin and Yard Dog Press. Spent more money than I really should have, but what a lovely time!

I have a lot of work to get caught up on. As soon as I got home last night I did the City Agenda, though, so at least that's done and out of the way. And I wrote quite a bit at the convention, but it was for a scene in Doors that I want to add, so I'm going to have to finish that writing and then get it put into the right place. In fact, it basically adds an extra day to the novel, so that means far more than shoving the story in.

But that's all right. Time to get to work on this stuff again. Really, I need to pop Ruins open and get back to work on the last of it.

And I have to send two short stories out somewhere. And I have to finish up my trip report and post it in the journal.

So... off I go, probably to do something entirely different. (Like nap since I just took both pills again...)

No comments: