Friday, May 16, 2003



I feel like I keep falling in and out of my life.

It would help if I could get focused on a writing project. I'm working on Ruins, and it's going well, but it's not the kind of focus I usually have. A few minutes writing, wander off, stare at the walls for a while, remember that I'm writing, and go back to it. I'm getting better, though. I wrote about 2000 words yesterday. Of course, I've only done a couple hundred so far today, so that's not as good.

The picture copying is going very well, though. I'm quite pleased with that stuff. I'm right at the half way point for the CD1000 pics, and enjoying that stuff. Hitting a lot of the zoo pictures. Since I'm just dropping them into a file folder for the zoo, those go quickly. I need to get to the zoo again soon before it gets too warm.

Russ leaves in about four hours. Sigh. It's going to be a long weekend.

I better get back to writing and get a few hundred more words done before I go to bed!

No comments: