Wednesday, May 21, 2003



Tomorrow I am going to the zoo. Actually, it's later today.

I haven't been to the zoo since last November -- way too long for me. They have an entire new area to explore, and I suspect that I won't get to see nearly enough. I'll have to conserve on the picture taking as well, since I'm down to two good batteries. But I can't wait!

I'm taking my new backpack, instead of a purse. The purse has been killing my back lately, and I'm hoping that having something more evenly weighted on the back will help. I won't have much in it, either, which should help.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. And I'll be home fairly early, so it's not going to stop me from getting writing done as well. (grin)

Right now I'm off to get some other things done, though.

No comments: