Saturday, June 01, 2002

Well, I've done next to nothing so far today. I got the zoo website done, only to find that it would not load. So that's taken a considerable amount of my time. I have written some material today... a short free verse poem for one thing. Odd. I don't do those very often. I had intended to write a short story on the subject, but the feel leant itself far better to something sparser.

At any rate, at least it's done in first draft, which is more than I can say for a lot of other things I've been working on lately!

I am going to try to finish a short story tonight as well, just so I can say that I've done the apprentice short story dare. I did get four stories out for the rewrite dare, so that's good too. Not my best dare months, but not terrible.

I've misplaced The Mediterranean book again. It's too expensive to just leave sitting around, so I always end up misplacing it. Ah well. It's a day to write, anyway.

No comments: