Thursday, June 13, 2002

There. Bath. Change in attitude. Another chapter done.

Yes, this is much better. I don't know what I was complaining about so much. The novel is going fine, and I'll get it within the next couple days. I think the pace will pick up now that I've sat back and realized that I just was floundering again, bouncing around from one thing to another. I can focus better than this. And to prove it, I got Chapter 3 done in about a quarter of the time it had taken me to do any of the others of equal length.

So, almost there. I am very close to 50,000 words on the rewrite and about a 7,000 word gain over the original. Not to bad at all, with about 25,000 left to go.

Oh yes, I can get this done.

But it is 5:30am. The rooster is crowing and it's light outside. Time for all good little Literate Vampires to head for bed.

No comments: