Friday, June 14, 2002

Okay, like major distraction this time. I ran out of post it notes in my little holder. I went to find them, knowing they were buried in a pile of other stuff. Knocked over a stack of picture cd rom disks that went falling all over the floor -- I don't know if they all survived or not yet. I just put them back in cases (many of which had broken), and put them on a shelf behind me. Then I pulled all the junk out of that corner, took the shelves out and put my little stereo unit in that corner.

Of course, then I had everything spread all over my desk. I have finally gotten most of it back up. It's going to take a couple more days to get everything else arranged right. I need some more speaker wire, but over all it sound all right. And I won't be shoving more junk back into that little dark corner now.

No comments: