Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Stick to the plan! ARGH!

If I would just stick to the plan of what I need to get done, I would actually get there, you know.

On the other hand, I did see a submission possibility with a very limited time frame, and leapt at it, so that's not entirely bad. I doubt what I sent will work for what she wants, but better than not trying. Besides, that does take care of the second submission for the month.

I have gotten about six pieces of Vision done, too. So it's not that bad. Oh, and remembered to transfer the last issue over to the back issues files so I can upload them.

Really, I shouldn't complain. I got the story out. I had to do a quick rewrite on it because stories are never as good as I remember them to be. Not a surprise there.

But it's done. Time to go back to work on Vision. I think I can get a good amount of the issue put together yet this afternoon. It's not that difficult! (grin)

So, back to work again!

No comments: