Tuesday, June 29, 2004



Hello. Two days left in the month. Lots to do. What a shock.

I'm going to work on Vision first today. As much as I really want the novel done, I know that I have a responsibility to get Vision out on time, if possible. I am waiting for a big part of it to show up, though, so it may be a couple days late no matter what I do. That's all right. I've had the July issue wait until after the 4th at least once before.

Hard to believe that this is the fourth year of production and it's still this crazed. Though, to give myself some credit, this is the first time I've had enough articles that I have a good part of the next issue ready to be formatted as well. That's a really great feelling.

However, I'll still be running behind at the end of August. It's absolutely guaranteed. That's a part of my life.

So, off to work I go! A few pieces of Vision, and then some more of the novel. I found a section where I want to add about 3000 words to the book, so it's going to take just a little bit longer than I expected.

No comments: