Sunday, June 27, 2004



I have spent all day working on the Vision database, contracts, emails.... but I have that part done, I think.

The problem is that we will have company in about an hour and half, and he won't leave before midnight. So the rest of my day is pretty much shot for work. I am going to spend the next hour working on my writing so that's not messed up, but I doubt I'll get much more done today!

Busy day!

But the contracts are finally out. I'm going to burn a cd tonight of everything again. I don't know how the Vision database kept falling through the cracks on that one.

Still, got things done and I can't complain about that part.

So, off to work, work, work.

And then, if I get enough done, I'll watch the last LOTR movie with Russ and friend. I haven't seen it yet.

No comments: