Tuesday, August 12, 2003



Very soon Forward Motion will have it's own domain! The move has started tonight to fmwriters.com

The site is pretty much going to be exactly what it was. Holly will not be doing the day-to-day maintenance, and this may actually give her time to do more of the articles and such that everyone loves.

I am just a bit out of it still. I'm not sure if the medications are just not clicking in right, or if I am just still that tired. At any rate, I finally did more than 1000 words today. I even brought Glory up to over 100,000 words. I hope that I will be able to keep writing well over the next few days. That will help me feel much better.

And I hope that the change to fmwriters.com goes well. I really don't think I'm up to much stress right now... (grin)

No comments: