Wednesday, August 06, 2003



May I say at this point how totally and completely confused I am.

I can handle web sites. I have handled them for years, on various types of servers and running many kinds of software.

But the problem with Forward Motion is that it is a dozen more more types of software, including php stuff which I have not worked with yet.

I'm learning.

I am not helped by the fact that yesterday evening my dog decided to go leap after a girl on a bike and I had to grab her back. This totally messed up my back and neck. I've spent a lot of the last two days flat in bed hoping it clears up enough to get back to work. I wrote just barely 500 words yesterday. I hope I can do as well today.

Timing is everything, isn't it? So, not only do I need to learn things, but I am on two or three medications for various problems, including pain pills that are making me sleep.

I would pound my head against the wall, but somehow I think that's the last thing I need to do today...

No comments: