Wednesday, July 09, 2003



I really am still alive.

I'm back to work on Glory (AKA, Doors), and it's really dragged all my attention to it. Which is good. I want to be able to fall into this novel and get it right... Well, at least as 'right' as my skills will allow. I'm having a good time, and I've come up with a few new scenes that I really like.

Unfortunately, I need to add a lot more in words. But they are coming to me -- a bit slower than I would like, but fitting where they should, and filling in some of the blanks that I hadn't even noticed the first time through.

Loud thunder! Yes, storms again tonight. It doesn't look like anything serious on our end, and I do love to hear a storm.

Getting late. My mind is starting to wander. I think I'll upload this and get to bed soon!

No comments: