Thursday, July 03, 2003



I can't tell if I'm farther behind or finally catching up. I had computer problems last night, right after I uploaded Vision. I am so grateful it waiting until that long! I spent the night doing handwritting stuff and cleaning out my file cabinets. I actually felt productive doing it.

And today I came up with the clear plan of how to fix the ending of First Open Door or whatever the hell the title is this time around. It does mean moving a set of scenes at the end of the novel to a second book which really isn't that much of a surprise.

I still have a few more things to do on the Access project, too. Then I'm going to show it to a couple people and get their ideas on it. I can't believe how much fun I had doing it! In fact... I think I'm going to go check something out right now, and see if I can do it. (grin)

I also have several handwritten pages for a new short story. I've had the first couple pages for a few weeks, but last night allowed me to pull some more of it together. It was one of the short stories on my 'to do' list that I posted here a while back, but I can't remember what I called it then. The name now is The Sins of Youth.

The temp is 97 °F / 36 °C with a heat index of 108 °F / 42 °C . I'm going to just hide for a while...

Hmmm... type of first part of story, work on Access program, clean out last drawer of file cabinet, clean up and archive a bunch of stuff from computer.... Yeah, I can be busy for a while!

No comments: