Thursday, January 16, 2003

We have snow!

Not a lot, but at least it doesn't look dead brown out there. My strays were not happy when they showed up at the window, but they got over it when they each got a can of food all their own. This was in honor of one of my favorite little strays showing up for the first time in four months. Well fed. She's obviously found a nice home, but it was good to see her again. Russ has said he's seen her around, but I hadn't yet.

Beyond that, Russ and I are both mostly feeling better today. I have the final edits on Brendan's Song to complete now that I have all the material back from the copyeditor. It's going very well. I expect to have it done no later than tomorrow night.

I think I have found a place where I want to try submitting one of my 'off' books. I think it will be the next on the list of rewrites, and I hope that I can get it done by the end of the month. It's a relatively short novel, too. I think, in fact, that I'll go hunt down a copy of it right now and drop it into the 'edit' file folder.

I love writing...

No comments: