Saturday, January 04, 2003

I just, finally, got the agenda out in the email. It wasn't that it was a hard agenda to do, but I got sidetracked last night and forgot to get it out.

The cold that hit me just before the new year is one of those that just wears you down. I've spent most of the day reading in bed (I will get Genome done!) and doing little bits on Emergent. I found the key to my 'other' society. I had the basics of it lined out, but I've hit on a nice Queen Bee society, and a poor guy caught in the middle of a power play between two dangerous women. He's not happy. He's also trying to figure out how to stay alive. The inevitable answer is going to be to leave, but that's not easy. And since the only place he can leave to is the enemy's camp...

Playing with Fire is going out tomorrow. I'm aiming high. According to my list, I have 200 completed manuscripts of verying size. Probably about 45 or so have sold. Time to see what in the rest of this mass can be reworked and put out on the circuit again.

Now it's time to do the web site for the agenda, though, and get that part done. Then back to writing...

No comments: