Thursday, January 30, 2003

Blood of the Clan went off in email not long ago. I'm done with it again for a while. I hope for a long while. (grin)

Niche is the chosen new title. I have some great new bits to add into it, too. I'm looking forward to getting back to work on the story, even if it is growing a bit too large. Well, that happens with me, doesn't it?

But now it's late, and I really am tired. I've been having horrendous back problems again, and I hope that I can just take enough stuff to put me to sleep for a few hours. Looking forward to that, too, if it happens. It might, since I'm so tired I can hardly type tonight.

I'll be back some time after noon. I have a few things that I need to get done around the house (yes, real life stuff does happen), but as soon as I get all caught up, I'll be back to writing. And maybe even back to posting.

No comments: