Monday, December 30, 2002

There. Two stories all edited, printed up, and ready to go out into the world. That is one more major bit of work off my list.

Most of Vision is done as well, I'm glad to say. This was a tough one, for many reasons, but it's done almost done and ready to go live.

I've been thinking about my goals for next year, and so far I have been creating 'negative' goals. For instance, I will not write one million words next year. I will do less web work over all, and concentrate on the ones I really like -- Vision, for instance.

But that leaves me with on vague ideas of what I will do.

I would like to read more next year, but that depends on how much trouble my eyes give me. This wasn't a good year for books -- barely one every two weeks or so. I have several lined up, and I want to get to them.

Should this be a year that I try another new genre? I would love (as I have mentioned several years running now, I think) that I would love to do Historical Fiction, but I just don't have the patience to do the work involved.

Also, I have several novels still contracted that I need to finish up, so in some ways next year is just going to be a continuation of this one. I just hope to come up with some new ideas for stretching out a little more. I love challenges.

I just wish my brain was up to the challenge of thinking of some.

No comments: