Saturday, December 07, 2002

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying watching these shows. I end up watching three or four of them a night. It's cut way into my writing time... but at the same time, it's sparked some very odd ideas.

But I am falling behind on other things. I can't believe that it's already Saturday morning. Gack! I have agendas to get done. One is uploading now, but it's the easy county one. I did do part of the work for the big city one earlier this week.

All I really want to do is go back and watch more of the show. That has really been fun. But right now I'm working on Agendas, the new Sangre Story, and letting a story idea simmer in the back of my brain. It's growing quite nicely, in fact. I hope it continues to -- although I would like to handle all of the unfinished ones as well. At least get one of the silly things done and out of the way! I am running out of time...

But there are about eight more of the show to go through...

No comments: