Sunday, September 03, 2006

One day left!

I'm up to 36,000 words on the new novel. I wish I had done better, but I really can't complain. I also got Vision done in that time, plus set the stuff up for September at FM. And we got Russ heading for New York, too, of course.

So yeah, not too bad at all when I think about it.

I'm going for 40k and not pushing tomorrow. I have to think about some of the other things I need to work on now. The story will continue at a fair pace anyway, I think. I should have it done by the end of the month, if all goes well.

This is going to sound odd from me, but I'm looking forward to getting back to things that do not include writing. I want to get the pictures done for the Animal Diversity Web. I want to experiment some more with Bryce and Daz. I might even watch a couple shows.

In other words, take a break from the oddness that is reality for me.

Russ will be home on Tuesday. This has gone pretty fast, really, though there's been a some times when it didn't seem like it. This afternoon was one of them. I don't know why. But here we are, early Sunday morning already. There are things I still want to get done around here.

But right now, sleep is calling to me again! Posted by Picasa

No comments: