Monday, September 04, 2006

With the marathon over, I feel a bit better. Odd for me to admit, but having a day where I don't feel compelled to write thousands of words is nice. It won't last, of course, but I'll enjoy it anyway -- and then really enjoy leaping back into some other fit of writing.

Of course, I've already written several hundred words, so it's not like it's a big change.

Russ will be home some time tomorrow. I think it will be late, so I really won't see much of him until he gets home from work on Wednesday. It'll be good to have him home again!

He'll be working at the college on Wednesday, though, so I really won't see much of him until Wednesday night or Thursday. I'm not sure when his next class is down in Omaha, but I hope to get to the zoo that day. Of course, I still need to sort out the last group of pictures. I might do that today, in fact, and start posting them. I also need to get the pictures for the Animal Diversity Web sorted out and start getting them ready to send.

In fact... I think I'll get the writing done, some DTF work out of the way, and get to that stuff. A day with pictures sounds pretty nice about now! Posted by Picasa

No comments: