Saturday, September 23, 2006

Playing with pictures

This is an older African Egret picture from the zoo. I decided to play with it over in Corel's Painter Essentials 3 -- and then back in Corel's Paint Shop Pro XI. I like the results! I really hope that I get a chance to pick up these two programs. Actually, I am lusting after the full version of Painter now, but it's out of my range. Although... there may be a way that we can get it, if a friend agrees. That would be so great.

I have sent the Workshop book off to Holly again, after another reformat. I hope that's the last I see of it for a while. Ineed to work on two projects and get them done -- Summer Storm and 2YNY2.

So I stopped and played with pictures instead. Actually, I need the little break after the Workshop book which gave me problems all the way to the end.

Oh, and I'm trying out Picasa's Web album:



The Orphan Kittens
Jun 13, 2006 - 24 Photos


I think that's about all the time I can waste now. It's already 6PM and I need to get some work done before the day is gone.

I keep saying I'm going to take the weekends off. I never quite figure out how to do it!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jean said...

What a great photo spread of the little guys. How do you manage to work with cats sprawled everywhere? I'm amazed.

Zette said...

Thanks. I think they're great pictures. A few were taken by Russ, but I had to set the camera up for him since it was the only time he'd even touched it. LOL

I work by constantly picking up cats and putting them elsewhere. Or at least that's what I did. I now have a huge desk with plenty of room for them, and a keyboard tray so that they don't sprawl right on it. We're all happier for it!