Monday, June 12, 2006

Yes, really done!

The book just went off to Holly. It is out of my hands. Unless she comes back with something that needs changed, the PDF version of 2YN Year 1 will be out as soon as she has time to do it. Which may take a while -- she's a very busy person these days!

I'm really, really happy to have it finished, you know.

Oh and that's Edmond sitting on the books. I had them out to work on the zoo site, and both he and his brother took turns up on top. I thought this was the cutest look, though.

I have started the novel I think I'm going to post on line, one chapter at a time. It's Touched by the Wild, an older fantasy novel. I'm going to post one chapter a week, and probably start in July. This gives me some time to get a few chapters ahead... as long as I don't have anything else leap out that needs to be done.

Well, of course there's Vision, but I have so few articles right now that I'm not certain what I'm going to do. I might ask for some donated (that is, not for pay) articles soon. Reprints from other places would be fine.

I don't want to think about it right now. I want to work on the new fantasy book for a little while. I want to spend some time writing the stuff that I love. It may not be the best writing in the world, but at least I really enjoy what I'm doing!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

E.Jim Shannon said...

Edmon is cute

BTW, your sidebar is all out of whack in IE. Don't know if you've noticed it at all.

e.Jim

Zette said...

How odd. I'm using IE and don't have a problem. What's it doing on your computer? Anyone else have a problem?