Thursday, June 15, 2006

Touched by the Wild

This is the upcoming 'blog' novel cover. Or at least the version I have so far. (grin)

I have the first chapter done and I'm moving on to chapter two. I want quite a few of them lined up before July1. The only problem I see is trying to figure out how to do the posts so that they stay in order, with the first chapter at the top and working down. I suspect I could do something with the dating? Republishing posts each time?

This is odd. I'm actually enjoying this idea. Of course, it helps that I have two novels ready to go off to publishers and the dreaded submission pile right now, too. And a short story that I can't seem to figure out where to send. And a romance novelette (or is it a novella? I've forgotten the word count), and absolutely no idea at all what to do with it. It's a 'tame' romance. No sex in it. (grin) Which, of course, will probably make it even harder to place. (Okay, I went and checked. 25,974 in the first draft.) (And I edited a bit while I was there, of course.)

For the most part, that's it for today. Still working on the zoo blog site. It's fun, too.

Nothing wrong with fun! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda said...

Here's a fun thing for you. As I've been reading blogs and following links I've discovered that there's actually a name for books posted on blogs--"Blooks". Weird, huh?

Linda

Mikaela said...

On sollution might be that you post them so that the latest chapter is first, but that you have links to all of the chapters in the sidebar.