Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Off on a small adventure

We will leave about dawn tomorrow to go to Squaw Creek Wildlife Refuge. This is Russ's gift for our 27th anniversay, and I am really looking forward to it. We'll be back in the late afternoon, hoping that a check shows up in the mail. It won't, but really it doesn't matter.

Getting away for a day should be a lot of fun!

I'm making small progress on Touched by the Wild. I like what I've gotten so far, and since I'm working on Chapter four, I'm doing all right for my 'one chapter a week' story starting in July. I just don't dare fall behind.

And that's about it for me right now. I want to go crawl off in bed and get some sleep!

There will be pictures, of course! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Zette said...

Thank you!

We had a great time. Wonderful pictures, and got home in time to find that we had one small check in the mail -- rushed off and got it cashed/deposited so that we can pay the cable bill and even have dinner. The cable bill is for the modem -- we don't have cable tv anymore.

Time to go eat!