Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Busy....

It's been a few days. I've been working on the FM site -- some major changes that had been in the works for a while, and I decided not to put them off for another month. I still have some work to do on the site restructuring, but I'm going to do that a little at a time.

Yesterday was a productive day for me. Of the ten things on my list, I got six of them done and only added one more before the night was out. I'm going to try tomake some serious inroads on the next bunch in a little while.

My next big project is the last edits on Farstep Station. I don't expect it to take long, but I've got to stop putting it off. I've had a bunch of other 'must get this done now!' stuff, but I think I'm mostly caught up on it. Time to get to the second layer -- Farstep Station, DTF submissions, the two Barnes and Noble Classes, which only run for a few more days.

January really went too fast. I hope to get a better hold on February. Probably won't, but it's worth a try. Posted by Picasa

No comments: