Saturday, January 28, 2006

Synopsis edited

  1. I'm going to go back over everything again tomorrow, but the package should go out on Monday. Oops, no it will have to be Tuesday. Russ is going to be out of town on Monday, so we won't be going to the post office.

    I'm having a hard time believing that I actually got all of this done and ready to go off. I keep coming up with little things to add in, but they are truly small pieces, and things that I doubt would really be missed, though they do add a little bit to the story.

    Next step is a final read of the synopsis and then print, package and send.

    I have two more projects lined up right after it. One is a (hopefully) quick edit from the notes sent by the publisher. Then I have another book to do a quick edit on and send it off for a possible publication. I don't think it will take me very long either.

    I know it's not perfect. But you know... I still think it's a bood book! We'll see if I can get anyone else to agree. (grin)

    I better get back to work on some of the other things piling up here over the last few days. I might even get the 2YN stuff posted later tonight if I can get to work!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: