Thursday, February 23, 2006

The new book!

I am very happy to announce the publication of Muse by Holly Lisle's OneMoreWord Publications. This is the first fiction she's published, so I'm really happy to see it there. It's a story that I really believe people will enjoy.

You can buy the ebook here.

I did the cover as well, and I'm even happy with it.

Getting everything done for it has put me a little behind on other work. And then there was the post 'look at that!' high where I might as well not even try to work. I'm getting back to normal though, I think.

Not that I'm getting a lot more done, though. Vita's Vengeance is moving along fairly well, despite that yesterday I hated every word of it. Bad mood moment, I guess, because today it looks much better.

I also cleaned my office up quite a bit yesterday, and I think that's helped too. I had stuff stacked up everywhere around my desk and I was starting to feel trapped. Today there's open room around me. Even the cats have moved off to other places for a little while.

It's supposed to be up to about sixty or so tomorrow... and snow next Wednesday. Hmmmm....

Russ is applying for jobs far outside of our area which means there is a possiblity we could be moving. That means giving up the two house system, which would be too bad -- for the most part it's worked very well for us. On the other hand, there just isn't work in this area since Gateway virtually closed down, and the part time stuff he's been able to get hasn't been enough.

So go buy Muse. I need the funds. I don't want to be dead broke on my birthday, so you have a couple weeks. Buy! (grin)

In the mean time, I think I'll go write some more. Posted by Picasa

No comments: