Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Good stuff! (And behind on everything else!)

First the good news:

Tangent Review

I'm happy.

I love the colors in the picture here. This is straight out of the new camera. I wish I could afford to get a damned Memory Stick or two for it... of course, then I'd want enough money to go somewhere with it as well. Like the zoo. I know, I know... I'm just never content.

I have not gotten the contracts done. It's 1:30 am and I really can't tell you much of anything I did today, except find that review, have a nice lunch with Russ, do some grocery shopping.... and napped.

So now I'm going to do the contracts. Really. Right now. In fact, I'm not even going to post this until I get the damned things done.

It's 1:41 am.

It's now 2:50 am. I just sent the contracts off via email. That's done at last!

I have one more rather large project to get done tonight. After that I can stop feeling guilty for a while. (grin)

So, off to work I go! Posted by Picasa

No comments: