Wednesday, November 05, 2003



Wind and Nazir

Ah...

45,844. I'll have 46,000 before too long. I don't know if I'll go much more than that tonight. I'm not that ambitious, I think. Though it would be fun to do that last 4,000, wouldn't it...

Nah. Tomorrow is soon enough.

And after Wednesday, I will be going back to work on the rest of my life. I have a novel that I have to finish making some changes to and get back to the copyeditor. I think I'm going to have to do a 'carrot' sort of thing -- I have to make X number of page changes before I'm allowed to work on my NaNo novel for a while. LOL. Bribing myself.

Oh! New review! This one is on an anthology I'm in -- From the Mist. Read the review here. Yes, she did spell my name a little wrong, but I've seen worse.

The weather here is cold. We might get snow tonight. I've been watching the radar and it is coming closer, but it might, at the last moment, skirt us on the trek northward.

Okay. Forgot to post this. I'm well over 46,000 now. I think it's time to go to bed. LOL.

No comments: