Thursday, November 20, 2003



A bit over 122,000 words at the moment.

And now you know why I haven't been updating this little spot. (grin)

It's going pretty well again. I had a hellish week there with that horrible cold/flu stuff and really lost my concentration and the feel of the story. I did a few thousand words each day, though, and worked my way through it. And now I'm coming closer to the end. I think I can get done in time.

I'm about to get to the point of my story where my MC's life goes to hell for a second time. He just thought he had it bad before this. It shoudl be interesting to write.

And I'm going to go get some sleep now, though, for a few hours. And then back to work.

We're going to go down to the De Soto Wildlife Refuge sometime in the next four or five days -- depends mostly on how Russ's work falls out. But I'm working hard to make sure that doesn't screw up my ending the novel in time. I don't think it will be a problem, but if I had a low count day, I need ot make sure I have made up for it ahead of time.

Almost there!

No comments: