Sunday, November 09, 2003



Crazy couple of days. Whatever flu/cold stuff I've had, it's been an a lousy way to spend NaNo days. I hope that it really is clearing up this time.

I wrote 5040 words today. It's my lowest count so far, but still not too bad. I had planned from the start that 5000 words would be my goal, but I had so much fun the first week that I went way over. Back to earth now, I think. Back to work on a number of other things that really do need to get done!

And what else? I'm testing out an evaluation copy of Office 2003. Just got part of it loaded in today. I'm looking forward to getting the rest of it up and going. The only thing that I'm sorry to see is that they've dropped the Office Shortcut bar. I used that a lot, but I can get used ot using the start button -- just means that extra click that drives me nuts right now.

No comments: