Monday, November 03, 2003



Willow and Pip

Okay, day two ended at 25,374

Good count. Good second day. I've finally gotten really into the story, and I like how it's going. IN fact, I am having trouble stopping tonight.

We're having an intresting ice storm right now. Lots of clicks against the window, and a bit of wind now and then. The babies are just entranced by the noise.

Oh, and Wind attacked to teddy bears today. I think he sees them as rivals in cuteness. He kept knocking them off the desk. This is ogin to be a problem, because I plan to bring another bear out each day of NaNo. I don't know why. It just sounded like one of those odd, fun things to do.

So, I'm off to do more writing, and listen to the storm, and enjoy things.

Tomorrow I'll be doing 'real' work again. Not that you'll really notice much difference. LOL.

No comments: