Tuesday, November 11, 2003

No No NaNo...

This is just not going to go well. Between being horribly ill, having problems with neighbors, and having three different site problems, I've found that I'm just too worn down to even care if I get more on the novel. And I can't find the damn aspirin.

There appears to be a little calm in the storm right now. I have taken a long, warm bath and there are actual words in my head again. Whether I can transfer them to NaNo novel seems unlikely.

I have come to pretty much despise this year as a whole, even though I have had some very nice little bits here and there. November, despite having started out well, looks like it's going to go down hill very fast. I really don't know if I can pull it back out. At this point I'm not sure if it's worth the effort.

No comments: