Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Working here....

Well, kind of.

Holly looked over the first 2YN book and pronounced it good. It still has a beta-reader period, but after that... it will be gone and out of my hands. Then I have to start working on the second book so that I can have it out in less than a year (though I am not going to do it in a month like this one!).

Beyond that I'm working on Return which is turning into a very short little novella for some reason. I'll write it out as is and then consider either expanding it into novel length later or look for a romance-type novella market, if such a thing exists.

I've barely started on the zoo pictures. I'm not terribly pleased with this bunch. I'm going to have to figure out more of the tricks of this camera. I think I'm just too anxious most of the time. I need to start slowing down and take longer at various spots.

I'm sure there are other things going on in my life. I can't even begin to come up with what they are! Posted by Picasa

No comments: