Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Almost done!

I'm down to the last few scenes for Return. I think it's going to go about 24-25,000 is all. How odd that I thought I had a novel here. But that's still all right. I'll get it done and set it aside -- look at market possibilities and decide if I want to expand or just go with it as it is.

I have other things to do today. I've been pulling together the articles for this issue of Vision and all the contracts should go out yet tonight. I queried about a short story this afternoon -- not really a lot of hope that they'll want it, but it was worth a try.

I have that new universe still growing in my head. One set of aliens seen, but not quite developed yet. A conflict between the religious front, who see all the worlds of humans as a definite sign of God, and of a group that sees it as a definite sign of higher beings. It may all be the same thing in the end, for all they know.

I think I'm going to go with maybe eight worlds of human-like people. Earth is just one of them. And several other alien groups out there as well.

must stop thinking about it and get back to work on the story so I have something finished. And the Vision stuff.... Posted by Picasa

No comments: