Sunday, October 24, 2004

Is it November yet?



I have my second outline done. I even have a good amount of Vision completed. I'm not used to being this far ahead. It's unnatural.

I still have two more outlines to work on. One of them is giving me trouble, and I don't really know why. I want to write the book, but getting into the story is not easy for some reason. I know what happens, I just can't quite get the characters and events to line up for me to do it.

Except, of course, the moment I said that I started getting ideas for one of the outlines, and I'm now two hours later. Hey, whatever works.

What hasn't worked the last couple days is my head. We're having massive odd weather changes here, and I've been suffering through some unusually bad headaches for it. I slept a good part of the day and I'm still tired. So I'm heading off to bed again and get some rest.

I got the 2YN class stuff posted, at least.


No comments: