Sunday, October 31, 2004

The Countdown!



It's down to the last few hours before NaNo. I really have about everything done. I have Vision ready to go up, I have two outlines written. I've posted this week's 2YN and done all the updates for the site.

I will not have the Dancer outline done before NaNo, but I don't need it anyway. I might try to finish a short story tonight, though, just to get it off the list. I think I may have too much stuff to finish up in December! (grin)

Beyond all that, things are calm and quiet here. I went over and checked the other house out today, just to make sure all is well. When I came back, a couple of my strays were 'playing penguin' outside my window -- crouching on their hind legs, their front paws held up. In a black and white cat, it looks like a penguin, and we've had a lot of black and white cats, so the name has stuck for this kind of behavior. Anyway, it was cute. I gave them extra treats tonight.

I have a couple more things to do around the house, like make my own dinner. But then I'll be heading over to the FM NaNo Chat room for the duration. I'll likely be living there for a few days.

(grin)

We're almost there! Yay!


No comments: