Friday, January 27, 2006

Kat Among the Pigeons is done!

Yes! The book is rewritten and edited, and the synopsis is even in the completed first draft. I'm not sure about the opening still, but I'll look at that tomorrow. I think I can cut it down a bit.

But... done!

I will go over it and the synopsis, do the final formatting, and I plan to have them out on Monday.

I really don't have much else to say tonight. I keep jumping back to the book and doing little bits on it. I've been just tied to this book for most of this week, with several over 10k days. Not hard work, since I was writing from an original, but still a lot of writing to do.

I am pleased. This is a good first step in my plans for this year -- to get novels out to places.

And now I'm going to go find some chocolate or something and celebrate. Posted by Picasa

No comments: